Ramping up our innate immunity is a need of the hour. Fresh and clean fruits and vegetables are the primary source for boosting immunity and they keep various infections at bay. But cleaning the fruits and vegetables only with water before consumption is not a smart option nowadays. Various gems and other impurities are present on the skin surfaces of the fruits and vegetables which can be a cause of an infection. Washing the fruits and vegetables with water gives only a false sense of security.
Macwin Pharmaceuticals deeply think over this, and proudly launched an effective product “Veg wash plus” to squeaky clean the fruits and veggies. The product keep you away from many toxic elements like bacteria, viruses, chemicals, dirt, oil, wax and other impurities.
- It is a formula made with food – grade ingredients (human safe).
- Keeps fruits and veggies fresh and healthy.
- Elongates shelf – life for longer period of time.
- Removes harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Removes other impurities also like pesticides, insecticides, chemicals, sand, oil, dirt, wax etc.
- Ingredients of product do not harm fruits and vegetable.
- Product thoroughly cleans the skin of the fruits and veggies and does not leave any residue on the skin.
- It does not leave any taste or smell in the fruits and veggies.
- It is an easy to use product.
- Made with natural ingredients.
Instructions to use:
- Mix 10 ml (2 tbsp.) of Veg wash plus concentrate in 500 ml of water.
- Let the fruits and veggies sink in the solution for more than 1 minute.
- Rub each piece of the fruits and veggies thoroughly and gently.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables under running tap water.
- For external use only.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables before cutting them.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
According to the MD of Macwin Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Sanjay Kumar, “This product is in a great demand nowadays because of the rise in an adoption of healthy lifestyle, surge in demand for the fruits and veggies surface hygiene and rise in number of health – conscious consumers, which eventually triggered the growth of the company”.